1. Do whatever it takes, whatever you can handle.
2. Once you figure out your child, they will change.
3. Toddlers are very different creatures than babies.
4. The skull is very resilient.
5. I am very resilient.
6. Do something for yourself, it will make you a better parent.
7. Baby signs really do work!
8. You can never have too many laundry tokens.
9. The tooth fairy (or she who brings the teeth) should have a house dropped on her head.
10. This isn't easy. Talk to your friends, you'll see you're not alone.
(I was going to expand on all the points, but I kind of like it like this)