Sunday, November 7, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Day 7. Crickets.

I have this post swimming around in my head that's snowballing into something bigger than I thought it would be. I want to give it time to simmer though so it will have to wait for now. I've challenged myself to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) to give me the kick in the pants I need. The trouble is finding something to discuss. Every. Single. Day. My life doesn't seem interesting enough to talk about it every day. Today I went to the grocery store, Alex and I had lunch, he went down easily for a nap, I did some laundry, googled Hazelnut Chocolate Biscotti recipes and made a cop-out dinner. Really? What am I supposed to do with that? I'm usually a person of few words (even more so IRL). I guess I should start my next crafty project, a quiet book for Alex for Christmas. Maybe that will give me more content. Or skydiving. Yeah. I'll take up skydiving. Good for photos, great for traffic, maybe I'll even get a human interest bit on the local news about it.

Or I could show you how cute my son is with his monkey Stanley.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh... I think Stanley and Maurice would get along famously! (Also: Skydiving is actually kind of boring, imo. Good to try once, though! =)

Post a Comment